We are located in the heart of To Kwa Wan. Find out how to get to our Sanctuary.
Small groups are the vital part of our community. Come and visit one of our many small groups!
Missed our Sunday service? Find our sermon recordings here!
The Coronavirus has become a serious health risk in HK. For the health and safety of the church, we will be stepping up preventive measures at Sunday service. Please be aware and expect the following new measures on Sunday:
(1) if you have a fever or display any symptoms of influenza (sore throat, cough, runny nose), please remain at home and refrain from coming to Sunday service;
(2) your temperature will be taken upon entry to Sanctuary and if you have a high temperature or display symptoms of sickness, you will be asked to return home;
(3) the Hospitality team will spray alcohol/disinfectant spray on your hands upon entry to Sanctuary;
(4) surgical masks will be made available on the hospitality desk and feel free to wear a mask during Sunday service.
(5) we will make live streaming of the service available for those who cannot make it to Sunday service via Facebook. Please visit our Facebook page for live stream.
We apologise for the inconvenience of these measures. We hope the congregation will stay healthy and for all of us to respect the health of other brothers and sisters.
We are cancelling the Easter Sunrise Service at TST Harbourfront due to bad weather. Our 11am worship service will not be affected by this change.
Due to Typhoon Mangkhut, our 11am Sunday worship service has been cancelled according to our increment weather policy.