We ascribe to Christian doctrines commonly accepted by the evangelical churches worldwide.
- The Bible to be wholly inspired, the immutable Word of God and the infallible rule of Christian life and service (II Timothy 3:16-17; Hebrews 4:12-13)
- That Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, and God manifest in the flesh (I Timothy 3:16; Matthew 1:20-23)
- In Justification by Faith, that man a sinner can be accepted by God only on the ground of faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and His Resurrection from the dead (Romans 5:1-2; 6-11; 10:9-13)
- In the resurrection from the dead, and personal, bodily return of Christ to earth, a purifying hope to the believer (Acts 1:11; I John 3:2)
- In eternal life for the saved and eternal punishment for the lost (Revelation 20:11-15)