Welcome! The Emmanuel English Church has the distinction of being the only English language church among the group of six churches in the Emmanuel Church family. On an average Sunday morning we have about ninety people attending the worship service. The congregation is made up largely of English speaking Asians, with most of the adults being professionals who have either studied or lived abroad.
At EEC, we believe that, regardless of our circumstances, a relationship with Jesus Christ should be our first priority. We are here to provide you with the opportunity to enjoy His Grace, Love one another, and have a Passion for Service.
EEC is an inter-denominational church, not affiliated with any denomination, but is the continuation of the original Emmanuel Church, which was founded in 1929.
The EEC Church family consists of:
- Families with children, newly married, singles, young and old, Chinese and westerners
- Returnees to Hong Kong who have migrated overseas and find it more comfortable worshipping in English
- High school students from several international schools who enjoy our Friday night fellowship program
- Young adults and newly married couples who finished their education in Hong Kong and are active witnesses in their work places
- Christian workers sent from all over the world serving in strategic ministries in Hong Kong
- Expatriates working in Hong Kong who enjoy our friendly congregation
- Seniors who benefited from the ministry of the early missionary pastors of the church